Monday, June 24, 2013

Catching Up: Day 3:

I was at the lake for a few days and internet on my phone is very sporadic, so now that I'm back in town, I need to catch up.  :)

Day 3:  Favorite TV Show

Anyone that knows me knows that I LOVE TV!  Probably too much.  I watch A LOT of TV.  I can't stand silence, so I ALWAYS have it on in the background.  When I'm working, when I'm cleaning, when I'm cooking.  You get the picture.  It's ALWAYS on.  

So I like a lot of different shows.  But I would say I have TWO favorites.  

Criminal Minds and Big Bang Theory

I have seen every episode.  Of both shows.  And I still watch all of the reruns.  I think it's funny that my 2 favorites are SO different from each other!  I'm sure that means something, but I'm not going to psychoanalyze it, because I probably don't WANT to know what it means!  :)

No comments: