Saturday, April 16, 2011

A NEW CHALLENGE . . .

I sort of spaced out on the last challenge and didn't finish the last few days.  But in my defense, we were in China and then the kids were on Spring Break, so things got a little hectic!  Anyway, I liked the idea of doing the Challenge, because it gave me something to write about everyday.  So I found another one to do.  And after this one is over, I might even find ANOTHER one! 

So here's this one.  This one is a 7 Day Challenge.

Day 1 - Seven things that cross your mind a lot.
Day 2 - Six things you love.
Day 3 - Five songs you like.
Day 4 - Four things you wish you could say, but might never.
Day 5 - Three things you miss.
Day 6 - Two things you want.
Day 7 - One story of a memory you have.
 
I'll go ahead and start Day 1 since it's been so long since I've written anything.
 
Seven Things That Cross Your Mind A Lot
  1. Ryan and the kids.
  2. My parents and my brother.
  3. My wonderful friends.
  4. My amazing Grandma and how much I miss her.
  5. Wishing I would win the lottery so I could do WHAT I want, WHEN I want, with no concern about how much it costs.
  6. Being thankful that I have such amazing people in my life that love me just as I am.
  7. Wishing I was a Size 2.

No comments: