Sunday, February 5, 2012

THIRTY-ONE'S NEW CATALOG . . .

The new Spring Catalog came out on Wednesday.  Want to see my new favorite print?


And if you don't know why this is my favorite print, then you haven't been reading my blog very long!  :)  I love butterflies.  Like, LOVE them.  

You see, my favorite person in the world was my Grandma.  And she died over 13 years ago.  At her funeral the priest was talking about how much she liked butterflies, and how much SHE was like a butterfly.  (So true).  From that moment on, butterflies just became the "thing" in my family.  You're having a tough time and you see a butterfly?  Everything's going to be okay, because Grandma came to check on you.  THAT'S how it makes me feel.  So anytime I see something with butterflies, I just HAVE to have it.  Sarah's room?  Pink and green with butterflies.  Our master bathroom and 1/2 bath downstairs?  Butterflies.  Our bedroom set?  Butterflies.  I have pictures of butterflies, butterfly earrings, necklaces, bracelets, and rings.  You get the picture-I LOVE butterflies!

So you can imagine how THRILLED I was when I saw the new print.  Now I want everything they have in the butterfly print.  Like I don't have enough stuff already.  REALLY?  

Anyway, if YOU can't live without the butterflies either, or you just want to check out the new catalog, you can go HERE.

No comments: