Monday, May 2, 2011

DAY 6: TWO THINGS YOU WANT . . .

Two Things You Want

  • I want for my kids to have a good life.  I want them to be happy, but I also want them to be good citizens.  I want them to make good choices.  I want them to be a good influence on the people they meet and come in contact with in their lives.  I want them to leave a positive footprint on the world.  I will ALWAYS be proud of them.  No matter what they do.  But I still want them to grow up to be good and respectful adults.  And I want to know that maybe, just maybe, I had something to do with that!
  •  
  • I want to stop worrying so much about what other people think of me.  I am who I am.  Warts and all.  And I'm 40 years old.  I'm not just going to wake up tomorrow and be a different person.  So why can't I stop worrying so much about what other people think?

No comments: