Tuesday, July 28, 2009

PASSPORTS . . .

Okay, so passports came today. That’s one less thing we have to worry about. Now we just need to schedule our flight, and then order the Visas. We still don’t know exactly what type of Visas we need. We’re working on figuring that out now.
We’ve also applied for the kids schooling. There is a lot of paperwork we’ve already sent in, and a lot more we still need to send in. It’s a pretty daunting process. There are only 2 2nd grade slots left, so I’m really nervous about getting Andrew in, but I’m keeping my fingers crossed. Hopefully we’ll know something for sure about school by this time next week. Once I know their school is taken care of, I think I’ll breathe a little easier. In the meantime, it’s one more thing for me to worry about!

No comments: